Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be joining The Avengers 2

EW confirms that the Mutant siblings, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, will be joining the lineup in Avengers 2.

A source confirms to EW that the twin characters Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be joining The Avengers 2, which Whedon hinted at recently when he said he was writing a brother-sister duo into the movie.

Read the whole story here!

8 thoughts on “Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be joining The Avengers 2

1. David Levenstam
    May 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Bah. There were already too many second-tier heroes in the first Avengers.

2. David Levenstam
    May 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Bah. There were already too many second-tier heroes in the first Avengers.

3. Johnny Hunter
    May 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Are you ever happy David?

4. Johnny Hunter
    May 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Are you ever happy David?

5. David Levenstam
    May 3, 2013 at 7:13 AM

It’s actually very rare, Johnny. I suffer from serotonin deficiency and I’ve tried antidepressants, but even though they’re all SSRI and thus supposed to prevent the reuptake of serotonin that’s classic for earlier antidepressants, somehow my brain chemistry reverts to its previous lower serotonin level and no combination of higher dosage or different antidepressants stops the reversion after maybe a few months at best.

6. Amy Bailey
    May 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

David – in case you’ve dealt with docs who don’t mention anything but meds and therapy – be sure to eat regularly (not just sugar and carbs), exercise regularly, (going for a walk 20 min/day is good), sleep on a regular schedule, and stay busy. Seeing 30 min of sunshine outdoors can help too. These can be hard to do, but folks who fight to do them say it helps when they succeed. I’m not assuming you’re not doing these things, just mentioning in case it helps. *hugs*

7. David Levenstam
    May 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Thanks, Amy.

8. David Levenstam
    May 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I think that even if I had normal serotonin levels, I’d still find fault with giving more time in the Avengers film to a third-stringer like Black Window than to the Mighty Thor. 😀