24 thoughts on “Got Money? Game of Thrones Sigil Cookie Cutters

1. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I placed an order for her Totoro cookie cutters a week or so ago, but she’s so slammed with orders, they probably won’t be here for a month or more.

2. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 1:06 PM

3. Johnny Hunter
    June 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I am seriously considering getting a 3D printer and just plagiarizing the crap outta fandom!

4. Johnny Hunter
    June 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM

5. Johnny Hunter
    June 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM

6. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I used to manage a rapid prototyping department that had two much larger 3-D machines and two folks who operated them. I was in charge of looking at customer’s files, estimating cost, putting together builds, and making sure the files were fit to use. I have Solid Works and other 3-D CAD experience. It has been over a decade though, which means a very very long time in 3-D design and printing years.

7. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM

8. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM

9. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets hit with cease-and-desist at some point – but fandom is a big world. Think of the steampunk cookie cutters!

10. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

11. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

12. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

There is likely a maker/hacker community somewhere nearby with individually-owned or maybe hackspace-operated where one can try out a 3-D printer for cost. Good to do before purchasing.

13. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

14. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

15. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM

They likely all have their quirks.

16. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM

They likely all have their quirks.

17. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM

They likely all have their quirks.

18. Jane Koska
    June 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Those are cool. I’d have to throw three of them away, though!

19. Jane Koska
    June 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Those are cool. I’d have to throw three of them away, though!

20. Jane Koska
    June 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Those are cool. I’d have to throw three of them away, though!

21. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Or sell them… 🙂 OR ask her the price for just one.

22. Amy Bailey
    June 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Or sell them… 🙂 OR ask her the price for just one.

23. Amy Bailey
    June 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Oooh, my cookie cutters are packed to ship! I have a tracking number!

24. Amy Bailey
    June 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Oooh, my cookie cutters are packed to ship! I have a tracking number!